Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Starting Up

I love cooking. And I love not only to cook the regular one but I also love to learn new ones. During all the years of experimenting with new recipes, I have found that some of them I just love and want to keep on making. Some of them I keep for special occasions like when I invite guests. But there are so many that I keep forgetting their recipes. Well I do have to say that I don't have so good a memory that I can remember all of them. So I thought this is the ideal place to keep a record of all my favorite recipes. They have been collected from various places which includes the internet, cooking magazines, newspapers and the good old word of mouth. My subsequent blogs will be only records of the recipes that I collect. Any other thing will be added only if there are special notes related to the recipe that I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @catherine2t